Optimum has partnered with a reputable client in southwestern New York that is seeking a full-time Hematologist-Oncologist to join their team. This 133-bed, state of the art facility has been ranked among the top 1.5% of Cancer Centers. It is located in a family friendly dense suburban town with an above-average school system.
This position offers competitive compensation with up to $10K for relocation, 4-weeks of PTO, and 5-days of CMEs.
- Shift info: Monday-Friday, 8-hour shifts
- Call shifts are required, 1:3
- At least 5 years of experience is required
- Subspecialty support team included
- Requirements: Board certified or eligible (ABIM) & ACLS
To learn more, please reply or call/text 209-867-9502.