Optimum is collaborating with a reputable physician group, 45-minutes north of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, seeking a board-certified Radiologist to join their expanding team.
The ideal candidate should have a completion or training in Breast Imaging and be proficient in interpreting both screening and diagnostic mammography (3D tomosynthesis), needle localizations, biopsies, breast ultrasound, and MRI.
- Schedule: Monday-Friday
- Rotating evening & weekend call shifts
- Tele night call shifts shared with the group
- Must be comfortable reading neuro MR for on-call purposes
- No IR or MSK skills required
- Group of 11 Radiologists & 2 APPs
- Competitive compensation
- Quarterly bonus, 403b & 457b, and full benefits
- 10-weeks of PTO
If you are interested or would like additional information, please apply.
PRM - 64469