Optimum is proud to partner with a leading hospital in Albuquerque, New Mexico, seeking a CRNA to join their expanding team. The ideal candidate will desire to work independently with some medical supervision but primarily autonomous.
About the location:
Reside in one of the most recognized culturally diverse cities in the country! Living in this town offers residents a dense suburban feel with above-average school systems. Experience the fantastic architecture, artwork, culture centers, and unique cuisine an area with 310 days of sunshine per year has to offer!
- Schedule: 4-day work week, 8-hour shifts
- Offsite call shifts, a mix of 1st and 2nd call - 9 per quarter
- Cases: Heavy orthopedics/total joins, no hearts & brains
- EMR: Epic
- Team of 15 CRNAs & 17-25 MDs
- 12-14 ORs, 4 GI, Cathlab, and OB
- Up to $280K base salary
- $20K sign-on and $30K loan reimbursement with 3-year contract
- 8-weeks of PTO
- Profit-sharing plan up to 15% of the base salary after 4-year vesting
- Full health and retirement plan with 401K
If you would like to learn more about this job or other opportunities Optimum has to offer, please apply.