Orthopedic Physician Assistant Position in New Hampshire
Optimum is proud to partner with a hospital in east central New Hampshire with an opening for an Orthopedic Surgery Physician Assistant.
Reside in a family-friendly community along the shores of Lake Winnipesaukee, where you can explore charming downtown or enjoy the scenic views.
- Shift Information: 8a - 5p
- Schedule: Monday-Friday; 2 OR days, 2 clinical days, & 1 admin day
- Offsite call, 1:4 weekdays and one weekend per month
- Procedures: Tendon repair, wound closure, needle biopsy, k-wire removal, joint and bursa aspirations, injections of joints, etc.
- Board certification required
- Medical malpractice coverage
- Sign-on/relocation assistance package
If you are interested, please apply to learn more.
PRM - 68531
Since 2013, Optimum Permanent Placement Services has been dedicated to providing exceptional placement services exclusively for physicians and advanced practitioners. Our experienced team of placement consultants understands the importance of finding the right fit for your career, making your unique preferences and requirements our top priority. With an extensive network of healthcare employers, we are committed to connecting you with the perfect permanent position that aligns with your goals and aspirations. Take the next step in your medical career with Optimum Permanent Placement Services - your dream opportunity awaits!