Optimum Permanent Placement is collaborating with an established client in southeastern Georgia who is seeking skilled CRNAs to join their team.
This coastal city is known for its friendly atmosphere, beautiful architecture, and busy city market. The facility has a collaborative team-oriented care model and offers a great variety of cases to advance your career.
- Shift Schedule: Day shifts, 7a-7p
- Rotating call shifts included
- Case types: Cardiac, General, Orthopedic, Neurology, GI, Vascular, and Pediatrics
- Well-known practice & supportive team
- Competitive compensation + generous PTO
If you would like to learn more about this job please reply or call/text 351-277-3425.