Optimum Permanent Placement is collaborating with a well-known client in southeastern Texas who is seeking accomplished CRNAs to join their team. This client is located in the country's fourth-largest city that has world-class art, booming businesses, award-winning cuisine, and lots of sports. Live in a cosmopolitan area with a suburban vibe.
- Shift Details: 8,12, or 16-hour shifts available
- No call shifts required
- Wide variety of cases: OB/GYN, Pediatrics, General cases, and Outpatient services
- Well-established practices & supportive team
- Collaborative care team model
- Competitive compensation + generous PTO
If you would like to learn more about this job, please reply or call/text 351-277-3425.