Optimum is proud to present a General Surgery position in northeastern Vermont at a well-known regional hospital.
About the Position:
- 25-bed critical access hospital
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, times vary daily based on case-mix
- Offsite call shifts, 1:3
- Daily Volume: 15-18 outpatient visits + 6-10 cases
- EMR: Meditech
- Scopes required & pacemaker ability preferred
- No vascular surgery and bariatrics
- 3 operating rooms + 2 procedure rooms
- Competitive salary
- Sign-on & relocation
- Loan repayment
If you are interested, please apply to learn more.
PRM - 63237