Optimum is proud to present a unique high-paying Hematology-Oncology Generalist position with a reputable private group in south-central New York.
This position offers a partnership track with an above-average partnership income of high six-figures.
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8-hour clinic schedule
- Inpatient rotation: 7-days on every 6th week (Friday-Friday, 12-hour shifts)
- Evening call rotation that is worked out amongst the group
- EMR: Epic
- Daily Census: 15-28 patients in clinic
- Board-certified or board-eligible
- Flexible partnership track
- Competitive salary (Partners high six figures)
- Sign-on & relocation
- 5-weeks of PTO (6-weeks for partners)
- 401K with match after year 1
- Additional profit sharing to a retirement plan
- Defined benefit plan
If you are interested or would like to learn more about this position, please apply.
PRM - 63451