Optimum has partnered with an imaging center in Dallas, Texas, seeking a Neuroradiologist to join their team full-time.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced physician comfortable interpreting all aspects of diagnostic neuroradiology, specifically in advanced neuroimaging (perfusion, functional), proficient in myelography, and adept in ENT radiology.
- Schedule: 4-day workweek, 8a-5p
- No call unless on a partnership track
- CAQ in neuroradiology required
- Must be comfortable supporting the body imaging division doing basic GI fluoro procedures such as upper GIs and basic arthrography
- 70+ RVUs per day
- BE/BC & MQSA
- Competitive salary, sign-on, & relocation
- 8-weeks of PTO
If you are interested in this position, please apply to learn more.
PRM - 64880