Optimum is collaborating with a well-established Radiology group that is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible Radiologist. The ideal candidate is someone who reads all diagnostic with mammo and does all breast procedures and lighter IR procedures.
If you do not currently have a NY license but are interested, please contact us, and we can facilitate this process for you.
• Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8a-5p with night and weekend call of 1:8 weeks rotation
• Procedures: ST and US-guided biopsies and light IR
• Partnership track after year 1 + shared quarterly and end of year bonuses
• ETO: 10 weeks per year
• Full benefits + pension plan
• Board certified or eligible
• MQSA, 3D Tomo, DEA, CSR certifications
• Active New York license
For more information, please apply or call/text 209-867-9502. If you’re not currently available, but know someone who might be, please connect us with your referrals – Optimum has a $1,000 referral incentive devoted to this opportunity.