Optimum has partnered with a well-established Cancer Institute located in northwestern New York, seeking a Urologist to join their team. This position offers the opportunity to work with a world-renowned Cancer Institute. This position has inpatient and outpatient responsibilities along with academic and research opportunities.
About the location:
This 133-bed facility is located 25-minutes northwest of Buffalo, NY, along the Niagara River. This famous town is home to America's oldest state parks, famous waterfalls, an active downtown, lots of boutique shops, endless amounts of restaurants, and an activity for every weekend.
- Schedule: 4-day work weeks
- 2 office days + 2 OR days
- 8-hour shifts
- 1 week of call per month - mostly by phone for ER
- Group size: 2 MDs + 1 PA
- Requirements: ABU board-certified/board-eligible, ACLS, & BLS
- Open to new graduates
- Competitive compensation based on experience + productivity
- Relocation package
- Academic and research opportunities
- 4-weeks of PTO & 2-weeks of CMEs ($10K)
- Full benefits + retirement (401K with match)
If you're interested or have any questions, please apply.